The blended self-awareness training is inviting, engaging and delivered in a simple, relevant and interactive way. Supporting the training there are self-awareness tool-box talks, impact sessions, half-day training, full-day training and theatre forums all of which can be made bespoke to meet client needs.
What you will learn:
The course is based online with the options for workshops and demonstrations, depending on whether it is for you or for your workforce.
The course includes situations which are discussed and expanded upon to reveal further lessons.
The slides, scenarios and questions can be viewed and answered on desktop, tablet and phone.
The online training is delivered in a simple, relevant and interactive way and the benefits of using the tools in the training can:
• Help to maintain your inner wellbeing/mental health
• Help dealing with stressful and challenging situations
• Help dealing with conflict situations
• Help alleviate stressful thinking
• Help develop healthier, happier personal and professional relationships
• Help with developing healthier mind set
• Help with decision making
• Help with clearer communication
• Help with personal resilience
• Helps with motivation
BS2B’s blended Self-Awareness training supports companies in meeting the directives, policies and management standards addressing mental health and wellbeing in the workplace set out by the:
• Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
• Department of Health
• Construction Industry Training Board (CITB)
• Considerate Constructors Scheme (CCS)
• Trade Unions